GigLinked is a Montreal-based tech Startup that got its start in September 2021 for a simple but important reason: To give power back to musicians in the gig economy while creating a frictionless way of booking live music for all sorts of live events.
GigLinked is an online platform designed to bridge the gap between musicians and music lovers to facilitate the booking of live events and and to stimulate collaborations.
Our values include Ownership, Transparency and Equity, and we hope to bring these values to the gig economy to create a healthy ecosystem where all participants benefit.
On top of pre-existing, systemic problems in the music gig-industry (lack of transparence, inconsistent pay, and poor working terms, etc.) the global pandemic added to the pressure on musicians everywhere. Venues are closing, live music is scarce, and opportunities for musicians are thinning out.
GigLinked's aim is to offer solutions to these long-existing problems as well as the new obstacles faced when booking. Our platform is a simple to use portal for musicians and event planners that helps keep our users organized, connected, and in the presence of live music.
We want to get to know you! If you're a musician, an event organizer, or simply interested in our mission, we want to hear from you!
Here are but a few reasons you should contact us:
- Musicians and event planners: We want to give you more reach by posting about your music, projects, or events on our social media pages and on our blog.
- Have a great story you'd like to share with the community? We'd love to feature it on our blog!
- BETA Testers: Join your music community in helping shape our solutions by clicking here.
- Business Partners: Could your business benefit by hosting local music legends? Reach out and we'll make it happen!
- Startup Community: We're always in the mood for a great chat, if you share our vision, or would simply like to connect, don't hesitate to do so!
We can always be reached here.